Saturday, February 27, 2010

Painting newbie.. going to Michael's want to oil paint on canvas?

What is a good brand? I don't want just primary colors.. I want variety like rose, amber, violet etc..





Here's the options: http://www.michaels.com/art/online/displ鈥?/a>





I'll be painting on a canvas.





Also, what's a good cleaner of oil paint to clean the brushes and why are there so many different brushes.. is that really necessary?





THANKS! Excited to start painting abstract weird art!Painting newbie.. going to Michael's want to oil paint on canvas?
I started with Georgian oil paints seven years ago which i bought at Michael's. To this day i still buy and use them, among other brands. My work done with these can be checked out at hellosanantonio.com under artist name GUERRO1. I'm a traditional painter, although i enjoy looking at really good abstract art it's not really my thing. My brother does both.
  • web development
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment