Saturday, February 27, 2010

Who painted the famous Santa Clause with oil paint?

Today in art class my teacher showed us a youtube video from a famous guy who did famous oil paintings. There was a song I really liked on the video, like ';going down the stream'; or something.. but the only painting I remember was of a close-up of Santa Claus and he's looking directly at you. I know this sounds stupid, but I know if I can find the oil painting then I might be able to find the video with the song.


I also remember a repeated picture of a guy, and my teacher said it was oil paint with different layers and layers. I totally forgot the guys name but yeah. So if you could help me that'd be great! I've looked all over the internet and google already so yeah. :DWho painted the famous Santa Clause with oil paint?
I think it was Norman Rockwell.

No comments:

Post a Comment