Saturday, February 27, 2010

What are the effects created by fresco, tempera panel and oil painting techniques on...?

hi there!





This is the complete question..


What are the effects created by fresco techniques, tempera panel techniques and oil painting techniques on..


- form?


-composition?


-scale?


- color?





I don't need you all to answer the question directly..


I just need pointers on how should I answer them..


I need to answer the effects on all three (fresco, tempera, oil painting) and I can't find any good websites to help me..





Thanks in advance!!!!What are the effects created by fresco, tempera panel and oil painting techniques on...?
I've never worked with fresco as far as i know the tempera is a water base paint and is excellent for window paint for tempera use I know people use it on canvas as well and for oil can paint it on any thing like paper wood and material like canvas hope this is part of what you want to here

No comments:

Post a Comment