Thursday, February 25, 2010

Im from moscow, apintingis my passion....i do oil painting, How can i promote my pictures to sell them?

i have heard it is pretty difficult to sell the pics


for unknown artists.Im from moscow, apintingis my passion....i do oil painting, How can i promote my pictures to sell them?
First make sure your artwork is the highest quality. Than get a portfolio, start sending it to art galleries. Get in on some group shows.


Get a web site and start promoting it . I got my web site http://www.piotrwolodkowicz.com from artmaijeur.com and it only cost me $10 a year for my url. Every time somebody asks me I give them my web site.


Buy a book called Artist's and graphic designers market it explaines a lot of stuff about marketing your art and how to get into galleries. It also has listings on galleries and collectors. Remember one thing you are a visual artist so your stuff has to look good


good luckIm from moscow, apintingis my passion....i do oil painting, How can i promote my pictures to sell them?
Try EBAY, it's a way to start and see what people thinks and it works for some artists
  • web development
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment