Saturday, February 27, 2010

Markers oil paint in the washer...?

My lovely stepdaughter decided when putting her clothes into the washer to be washed to leave some markers and what appears to be oil paint packet in her pockets. I did the laundry and threw them in the dryer when they were done. As I started to hang them up, I noticed they are now speckled with lovely colorful dots.





Do I have a new fashion statement or does anyone know of a solution? Unfortunately, I don't know exactly what she left in her pockets as no remnants could be found... any advice would be greatly appreciated!





Thank you kindly,


MelissaMarkers oil paint in the washer...?
try rubbing alcohol, you might also try goo gone. However the heat from the dryer might of set the stains

No comments:

Post a Comment