Thursday, February 25, 2010

I want to take up oil painting, but I can't afford classes, is there a good how-to site that I can go to?

I'm a descent amateur artist, but I want to make portraits and want help developing my skills. Also, I need to know how to use the materials correctly. Up until now, I've mostly worked with pencil drawings.I want to take up oil painting, but I can't afford classes, is there a good how-to site that I can go to?
There are many free online art instruction and demos.


Type in ';free online art instruction'; in search window.





There are too many very good ones to list here.I want to take up oil painting, but I can't afford classes, is there a good how-to site that I can go to?
their might be like an Oil Painting for Dummies book :)

No comments:

Post a Comment